[Framers] :TOC Issues in FM 11

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 14:46:52 PDT 2017

> How can I make this file use the same Master Pages as other files in the
> book?

You'll need to import the master pages from one of the other files. I don't
recall right off what happens if there are naming collisions (for the master
page names). And you probably don't want any old/extra ones lingering. So in
your ToC file you'll want to delete all the original master pages first and
then import the new ones.

It's been a while since I've worked in FrameMaker, but I seem to recall that
you cannot delete pages such as Left/Right. In that case, I'd select all the
elements form the desired Left/Right pages and then replace the ToC's
Left/Right page contents with the desired contents.

(Sorry for the vague instructions. As I said, I'm not working in FrameMaker
at the moment, and don't even have it on my current system.)

HTH,
-Monique