[Framers] SPAM -> Re: :TOC Issues in FM 11

Roger Shuttleworth shuttie27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:47:53 PDT 2017

To expand slightly on what Bernard wrote:

Graphic frames that hold lines for use above/below headings are stored
on the reference pages.

You *can* remove unwanted and unused reference/master pages from your
ToC, but in my view that's not very important and can be quite fiddly.

Open your ToC file and another, "good" file. With the ToC active, go to
File > Import > Formats. Choose the good file as the source.

Of the options available you will need to import reference pages, page
layouts (i.e. master pages), and paragraph formats into the ToC. As
Bernard said, be aware that any new formats are added to those that are
there already, while any with the same name are overwritten by those
from the source. Names are case-sensitive, so heading1 and Heading1 are
not the same. Same with master page/reference page names.

Hope this helps.

Roger