[Framers] Style mapping: Word to FrameMaker 2017

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Dec 12 15:11:22 PST 2017

Hi All,

In my bucket of Framemscripts, I have one called
ImportandFormatWordDocs.fsl. It's been a long while since I have used this
script, but this coupled with Silicon Prairie's tool might get you what you
want much faster.  Let me know if you are interested in receiving a copy of
this script.

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC