[Framers] Component Maintenance Publications - S1000D

Ian Proudfoot ian.proudfoot at itp-x.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 10:29:03 PST 2017

Hello Helen,
I believe I can help you find what you need. Did you know that some S1000D
support is already built into FrameMaker?
Depending on your requirements there are also other options available that
should cost less than the figure you mention.

Of course it's not all about the cost of the software. Do you have
experience with starting an S1000D project yet? If you would like to discuss
your project requirements I can point you in the right direction.

I prefer not to list all of the available options on here as I prefer to
remain somewhat independent.

Best regards
Ian