[Framers] Reverse engineer Robohelp in to Framemaker?

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Dec 18 13:19:34 PST 2017

Actually no I can actually get my hands on the robohelp projects themselves so any tips would be appreciated thank yoy.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.Pardon the typos!
-------- Original message --------From: Jeff Coatsworth <Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com> Date: 12/18/17  1:47 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software." <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] Reverse engineer Robohelp in to Framemaker?
Sounds like Tammy's just got the CHMs (no RH projects) - maybe use the old MS Help Compiler to deconstruct the CHM back into individual HTMs?