[Framers] Frame 2017 Export to Word

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 02:25:24 PST 2017

You can save as RTF, which opens directly in Word. You can then do a
save as in Word if you want .docx format.

I use this so when an engineer wants a Word file for commenting. There
are numerous formatting issues and other issues with the exported files,
but they are good enough for adding comments (with tracked changes).

I would not recommend using the exported files in any other way.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer