[Framers] FM 2017 video question

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Wed Feb 1 06:02:12 PST 2017

I'm going to start working on more regular videos for Youtube. Please reply
(off list so we don't fill this place with email related to one idea) and
let me know what FrameMaker features I can create a video for that will help
you, your clients, your users, or anyone that you want to learn about
FrameMaker.

Give me a general idea of the topic, and maybe even a quick paragraph of how
you use a feature that you want me to document. I'll work to put them
together, add them to Youtube, and then share it here.

Just taking a chance to reach out and see what freebies may help you the
most.

Thanks,

Bernard