[Framers] Text inset links in PDFs in FM 2017 and no updates to purchased version

LGLists Lists at techcomplus.com
Fri Feb 3 15:17:30 PST 2017

David,

If you’d be able to test it out without too much bother, we’d appreciate it. The new person needs to know for sure if she needs to purchase a script to get the links to work.

All,

If anyone else knows about the text inset links in PDFs, much obliged if you’d let us know to save David from having to test it out.

Thanks for the answers on the updates. Seems like the perpetual licenses work as they always have. I was hard-pressed to believe that you couldn’t get bug fixes and general updates. I have FM12 (TCS 5, I think) and have no need to upgrade.

Thanks all!!

Linda G. Gallagher