[Framers] Search and replace End Paragraph with Comma Space

Theresa de Valence TdeV at bstw.com
Sun Feb 5 11:19:10 PST 2017

Hi Framers. I'm putting the contents of an Excel spreadsheet into a
frame document. I've copied the relevant spreadsheet lines (several
columns) and used Paste Special into Frame which created a simple table.
Then I marked the table and chose Convert to Paragraph and now all the
cell contents terminate with a Return (CR).

Now I'd like to replace all the CR with Comma Space but am unsure what
the magic characters are for the Return.

Or should I have done this a different way?

Thanks,
Theresa
--
Theresa de Valence