[Framers] Machinations of .Portrait and .Landscape

Ant Davey ant at ant-davey.com
Sat Feb 18 03:47:00 PST 2017

   Craig,

   Thank you for taking the time to respond in your 'zoned-out' state.  I
   didn't explain myself clearly...

   What I'm trying to achieve is that the .Landscape paragraph (which I'd
   insert before the content to appear on a landscape page) doesn't act
   like any other paragraph.  It appears to stick to the top of the page
   on which is is inserted.  Regardless of what content changes are made
   before it.

   And that's my issue. I work in an environment where changes are almost
   inevitable.  'Can we move this section...'  or 'I think it would be
   good if we inserted a new image/table here.'  'Let's just add these two
   paragraphs in here.' and so on.  Oh the joys of working with SMEs, who
   don't look outside their world.

   Many thanks,
   Ant