[Framers] Machinations of .Portrait and .Landscape

Ant Davey ant at ant-davey.com
Sat Feb 18 03:53:19 PST 2017

   Thank you Peter,

   Making more master pages may have to be the way to go in the short
   term.  I can make editorial changes sometimes, but usually don't have
   the time to do that in my world.  Only one tech writer to many SMEs and
   other content providers.

   I already use InDesign for some of our outputs.  Frame is generally
   reserved for 'reports', which run into tens of pages (> 50).  Imported
   from Word, as the only text tool that our SMEs have access to (and a
   small understanding of how to use it effectively).

   Yes Rick, I really DO need to explore ExtendScript!

   Best regards,
   Ant

     On 17 February 2017 at 16:46 Peter Gold