[Framers] PDF links go to document instead of book

Shlomo2 shlomo2 at microtype.com
Tue Feb 21 00:35:46 PST 2017

Open the target book/s in FrameMaker (no need to open book files) first,
then Save as PDF (or print to a PS file), and then links would point to
BOOK.pdf (if the target book is not open in FrameMaker, links point to
CHAPTER.pdf).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://microtype.com
FrameMaker/Acrobat/Captivate training & consulting . FM-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants

__________

Fred Wersan wrote:

I have a book with links to another book. The PDF file links are not
working. When I look at the properties, I see that the link is pointing to a
specific file rather than the book that the file is part of. I haven't
changed anything about how I set up my links from previously, when it worked
correctly.

Anyone have any ideas about how to get the links to generate properly?

FrameMaker 2015

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015

Microtype Timesavers

Windows 10