[Framers] Fwd: Meet the all-new Adobe FrameMaker (2017 release)

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:13:32 PST 2017

Here's what's new:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/features.html
In the above page, there is a brief summary of each new feature with a
link to a short video. There is also a new F7 shortcut that gives you a
short list of commands relating to the current document location. I
don't see this mentioned in the above page.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer

There are a lot of "convenience" features.On 21-Feb-17 6:32 AM, Alan