[Framers] Curly Quote conundrum

Victoria Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Tue Feb 28 23:27:55 PST 2017

I can't speak for Tammy's work environment, but I have worked on two manuals where the client OK'd replacing the quote marks and the microns, but the majority of the font needed to stay their corporate font – similar issues to her observation on the quotes, and the microns in this particular font looked like they are italic even when they aren't, which drove their scientists bats.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com | 650.430.8674www.spot-on-creative.com <http://www.spot-on-creative.com>