[Framers] White space in tables

Urszula Witherell urszulawitherell at jetsetcom.net
Fri Jan 6 07:29:41 PST 2017

   You may want to check two places:

   EDD Suffix rules that could add a space to <p> element

   or

   maker.ini line: RemoveExtraWhiteSpacesOnXMLImport=On

   it may be Off

   Best regards,

   Urszula

     On January 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM Rick Quatro <rick at rickquatro.com>
     wrote:

     Hello and Happy New Year Framers,

     I have xml with this basic structure for a table row:

     rate)</p></td>

     When I open this with FrameMaker, I get extra white space after the
     first
     column's <p> text. The second and third columns display fine. As you
     can
     see, there is no extra white space in my <td> or <p> elements. Any
     ideas on
     where the extra white space comes from and how to prevent it? Thank
     you very
     much.

     Rick

     Rick Quatro
     Carmen Publishing Inc.
     rick at frameexpert.com
     585-366-4017
     Do you lock your doors?
     www.pornfree.solutions

     Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com
     Visit the list's homepage at [1]http://www.frameusers.com
     Archives located at
     [2]http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/
     Subscribe and unsubscribe at
     [3]http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com
     Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com

   --
   Urszula Witherell | JetSet Communications, Inc.
   Adobe Certified Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe