[Framers] PDF-Mark problems in Framemaker 2015

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Jan 17 07:13:46 PST 2017

Hi André,

The solution to the problem is to turn off hyphenation in the Postscript text frames. Apparently, hyphenation is not ignored in FrameMaker versions higher than 12. You can see that the error log reports "pdf-mark" as the offending command (notice the automatic hyphen). I am reporting this as a bug to Adobe. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com