[Framers] Question about differentiating heading levels

Herbert Leusink hleusink at sdl.com
Tue Jan 24 01:06:20 PST 2017

   Hi Tammy,
   Would using a different color be allowed (e.g. a shade of grey)?
   Best regards,
   Herbert Leusink | Senior Technical Consultant | SDL
   (t) +31 (0)88 735 46 02 | (m) +31 (0)6 11 88 77 08 | Email:
   hleusink at sdl.com

   [1][SDL_emailLogo.png]
   www.sdl.com

   SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended
   recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it
   without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further
   request that you advise us.
   SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
   Registered number: 02675207.
   Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire
   SL6 7DY, UK.