[Framers] new framemaker release

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:37:09 PST 2017

Framers,

I'm hoping to hear something about the new TCS 2017 and FrameMaker 2017 releases that are available today from those who have had a chance to see and use them.

Knowing we can be a somewhat cranky group (and a bit set in our ways, if you don't mind my saying so), I'd prefer to hear opinions from those who've seen and used the new features rather than expressions of dissatisfaction with the feature set or the number of them by those who have not, but, of course, each of us can make the contribution they feel is necessary.

Thank you.

Craig Ede