[Framers] Converting to Word for Review

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:56:42 PDT 2017

If it's only for reviewing purposes, I would save as word, turn on
tracked changes, and show the engineers how to hide the markup so that
it doesn't bother them. When you turn on tracked changes, that stays
with the file when the file is saved. However, the option to hide the
markup does not get saved with the file, so you have to show them how to
do that if seeing the markup bothers them.

Then I put the word doc and the frame doc side by side and copy the
changes into frame. It's not all that painful.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer