[Framers] Hairline Frame Borders

Alan Salo (Ariens Plant 1) asalo at ariens.com
Wed Jul 19 09:48:21 PDT 2017

Hello all,

We just updated to FM2017 and are unable to find a feature available in earlier versions.

Our publication style requires a black hairline (.5 line weight) for anchored frames surrounding illustrations. Now it appears that "1" is the lowest width available on the slider bar when adding a new frame.

How do I set my line weights to allow this thinner line as a default? At this point we've resorted to copying and pasting .5 frames from 2015 files.

Thanks,
Alan