[Framers] Mysterious error when trying to open a FrameMaker file

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Wed Jul 19 18:56:47 PDT 2017

Thanks for the replies, Robert and Alan. Yes, we would certainly like to graduate to something more modern than CVS, but as you can imagine, that takes time and resources. It is in the works.

I ended up sending her my file that I could open, and she was able to open that.

Fei Min Lorente
Business Process Analyst
Medical and Wireless Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2297 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>