[Framers] Save as PDF

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 08:13:40 PDT 2017

Not having used the DC version, have you tried creating a postscript file and then distilling that, if the DC version even supports creating a postscript file?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Austin Meredith<kouroo at kouroo.info> wrote:     Here's a warning for users of "Save as PDF" -- Adobe has just
  "upgraded" Acrobat Pro DC to 2017.009.20058 and this has rendered the
  images it generates unusably blurry. I am dead in the water, unable to
  render my FM files into PDFs and thus update my online PDFs at
  http://[1]www.kouroo.info. Check this out and, if your new generated
  images have likewise been rendered unusably blurry, please protest. I
  have myself attempted to protest to Adobe, but since my subscription to
  Acrobat is an institutional subscription by way of a university, I do
  not have a personal registration number to offer and therefore there is
  no way for me to get past their "qualifications" people in India, to
  inform the Adobe technical team about this new glitch.