[Framers] Is there a POD for Track Text Edits?

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:07:33 PDT 2017

I don't know if these still work (they're from Frame8), but these are the
keyboard shortcuts for the various track changes commands.

Esc s t o

Turn on or off the Track Text Edit feature

Esc s t n

Show Next

Esc s t p

 Show Previous

Esc s t a

Accept Edit

Esc s t r

Reject Edit

Esc s t Shft+a

Accept All

Esc s t Shft+r

Reject All

Esc s t Shft+f

Preview Final

Esc s t Shft+o

Preview Original

Esc s p o

Preview Off

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 1:38 PM, Craig, Alison <acraig at bkultrasound.com>
wrote:

> I'll be interested in this one as well. I put the icons in the "ribbon"
> but that means I *have* to use the mouse.
>
> Alison

Lin Sims