[Framers] OT: Acrobat Upgrade

Penelope Perkins Penelope.Perkins at synergex.com
Fri Jul 28 09:38:19 PDT 2017

Theresa,

What version of XI do you have? I have 11.0.20 and just ran a check for updates and it reports none are available. So, I would guess that if you are not yet on 11.0.20, the update is legitimate. If you are on 11.0.20, be cautious!

Regards,
Penelope

Penelope Perkins, Senior Technical Writer
Synergex International Corp
Sacramento, California