[Framers] OT: Comment statuses when editing in Adobe Acrobat Pro

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Jun 5 14:50:33 PDT 2017

Adobe Acrobat Pro XI.  I am working my way through a myriad of edits
supplied by an engineer who mixed in inappropriate copy edits w/ the
necessary technical edits. Oh joy .  .  . not. As I work my way through, I
am setting the status of each comment and I am adding a reply where needed.
One status that I would very much like to be able to set some of these edits
to is "In Progress" as for the valid technical edits, some of them must wait
until a bug is fixed and the new version of SW is available. Is there a way
to add this as an option? Right now, the "default" options of Reject,
Cancelled, and Completed are OK for some situations (especially Rejected!)
but an In Progress would really help for tracking purposes. Right now, I am
simply adding a reply of "In Progress, " but it would be so much simpler to
have this as a status option.

TIA,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening