[Framers] Tool for importing selected variables

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jun 28 09:19:13 PDT 2017

ImportFormatsSpecialES allows you to just import system variables and/or
user variables. You can't specify individual variables, but you can just
import one category or the other (or both). It also breaks down document
properties into different categories so you can choose which ones you want
to import.

See https://www.swreg.org/com/storefront/30731/

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.