[Framers] Tool for importing selected variables

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Jun 28 09:29:10 PDT 2017

Hi Tammy...

BookVars lets you define a list of variable definitions (user and/or
system) in an external file (INI) and import those variables into a book
or individual files. You can create the INI file manually or by
exporting variable definitions from a selected file ..

     http://leximation.com/tools/info/bookvars.php

Cheers,
...scott