[Framers] Numbering in an outline with numbers and small letters

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:52:41 PDT 2017

In addition to Rick's videos, try running a search for FrameMaker
autonumbering PDFs written by Dan Emory or Lester Smalley. Both provided
excellent overviews and examples of setting up autonumbering from simple to
pretty danged complex. They are out of date (chapter and section numbers
came out years after they were written), but they're still good
foundational documents.

Lin Sims