[Framers] PDFs in a FM book file

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:47:47 PDT 2017

Laura,

Not entirely certain what you're asking here. If you mean, can a PDF file
be imported into a FM file, the answer is yes, but it comes in as a graphic
and can only be imported one page at a time.

If you mean, add a PDF file as a file/chapter in a book, then the answer is
no. I just tried, and FM responded this was not a recognizable format.

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 9:35 AM, lklane64 <lklane64 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone answered the question about adding PDFs to a FM
> book file.  Does anyone know if this is possible or even recommended?
> Thanks in advance,Laura
> listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.com

Lin Sims