[Framers] Anyone have any spiffy FM resume templates?

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Fri Mar 17 09:28:23 PDT 2017

Frameusers, I've added Lin SIms' resume template to the
FrameUsers.com site. You can find it here:
http://www.frameusers.com/tasks/

While you are there, look around the site. I believe you can find
just about everything you'll need for Frame-related work. If you
can't, please let me know off-list and we'll figure out how to add it
to the site.

Carol Elkins
List Mom