[Framers] Anyone have any spiffy FM resume templates?

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:36:51 PDT 2017

Would you like to look at my version (FM10)? I got the idea from some FM
template and remodeled the document (not as template, though).
http://bodvar.is/Files/ResumeBB201311.pdf
http://bodvar.is/Files/ResumeBB201311.fm
It is in Icelandic. If anyone is interested but unsure how to use it I can
translate the basics.

Hope it helps.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson