[Framers] Font Size in Index Marker Pod (FRMAKER-2451)

Frank Stearns franks at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 19 21:14:17 PDT 2017

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017, Rick Quatro wrote:

> The problem here is simply that the text size in the marker window is too
> small. It would be nice to be able to configure the size and possibly the
> font in windows like these where the user has to type/edit text. On
> marker-intensive documents, I would probably choose a larger, mono-spaced
> font for the marker window.

snips

> Hi
>
> In the last days there was some discussion about them index marker text
> window.

Another idea would be to use IXgen and bypass the limits (and
sometimes miseries) of the marker window entirely.

Most marker display and edit entities generated by IXgen rely on
FrameMaker documents that we provide as templates. And, because the
IXgen templates are plain old FM documents, you can modify those
templates to use whatever font size and styles you'd like.

For more information about IXgen please visit our site (in the sig
block below).

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FrameMaker 10-15 HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com  1-435-275-8981  www.fsatools.com