[Framers] Font Size in Index Marker Pod (FRMAKER-2451)

Frank Stearns franks at pacifier.com
Mon Mar 20 06:32:23 PDT 2017

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017, Rick Quatro wrote:

> IXgen is a very useful plugin for marker-intensive documents. I used it
> years ago and recommended it to several of my clients. My only complaint is
> that it takes the liberty of balancing square brackets when it puts the text
> back into the markers. This was a fatal problem for one of my clients that
> was trying to use IXgen with TimeSavers markers which sometimes use
> unbalanced open square brackets in its marker syntax (essentially,
> Postscript code). In my view, IXgen shouldn't make any changes to the marker
> text that you don't explicitly specify. But this is certainly an edge case,
> so if you are not using TimeSavers markers, this won't be a concern for you.

**IXGEN HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!**

We've now included a "passthrough" marker-type option for such cases.
(In many other situations, you do want -- and need -- brackets
balanced.)

Hope that helps,

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FrameMaker 10-15 HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com  1-435-275-8981  fsatools.com