[Framers] [WTF ramemaker] Anyone using MIF-to-Go with FM '17?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 2 04:21:15 PDT 2017

XSLT wouldn't be trivial but it's doable by mere mortals.

Scott (or anyone): What would be the reason to go this route instead of a
straight save to FM XML?

My original reason for posting was to get cleaner RTF/Word than FM is
putting out, but this feels like overkill...

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358