[Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Tue May 2 07:36:39 PDT 2017

Folks,
At least every other day, and for no reason obvious to me, all keyboard shortcuts in FrameMaker will stop working after awhile and all tasks must be done via menus-and-mouse. For me, this such a PITA. And it happened again this morning. This has been going on forever. (Well, you know what I mean.)

The only fix I know of is to close everything, exit FM, re-open FM and so forth.

Is there, praytell, an undocumented feature that toggles keyboard commands on and off?
I await ye answers.
FrameMaker 11.0Windows 7 ProfessionalOodles of space and memory.
-- Ken in AtlantaThe Land of the Fiery and Falling Interstates. (Hey! Duck!)(Thanks to wonders of fast-curing concrete, a 24/7 work schedule and really nice weather, the latest re-opening date was moved back from September to mid-June to May 26. Lots of well-deserved bonuses.)Oh, and the five pro-bono lawyers for the crackhead who started the fire is blaming the state DOT. We can discuss this off-list.