[Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 08:11:42 PDT 2017

Again, as someone who is forced to use FM8 daily (alongside  FM10,12,2015), I have to say that is not path you want to follow.

The problem does sound like some sort of memory leak thing within FrameMaker though, and they should fix that. You can bet they wont' go back and fix previous versions, so that's another argument against 'downgrading'.

Craig