[Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue May 2 09:55:40 PDT 2017

Yep, I have posted to the list about this very problem. The only way I can
get it to work again is reboot - more often than not, just closing and
re-opening FM does not work for me at all. And yes, it is a big PITA, and
no, I cannot find any pattern/reason to this behavior either.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC