[Framers] FrameMaker keyboard shortcuts just stop

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 15:34:24 PDT 2017

This page gives some information about when the last updates for various versions of FrameMaker were released:

http://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=22&platform=Windows

Look like FM8 was last updated 7/15/2009 and that it was an update to fix a problem caused by Win XP SP3. But that's the place to watch if you're hoping for bug fixes for older versions.

Craig