[Framers] FrameMaker 7.2 Crashes

Dennis Brunnenmeyer dennis.brunnenmeyer at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:06:10 PDT 2017

I've been struggling with this issue for some time. It's costing me untold
hours of lost time, forcing me to restart the application, re-open the
document and start over from the point where I last saved the file.
Unfortunately, I can't be expected to save tge file after every keystroke.

Attempting to delete a block of text by dragging over it with the cursor,
no matter how few characters or lines are highlighted, causes the program
to freeze, forcing a restart. The only way I can delete more than a few
characters at a time is to hold down the Delete key until the desired block
of text is, well, deleted.

Is there a fix for this?

Dennis...
--