[Framers] Big thumbs up for Rick Quatro's latest script

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue May 16 11:02:19 PDT 2017

I second the motion that this is an awesome script.  Webworks totally barfs on spaces in file names and this made a HUGE difference to me when single sourcing FM to Webworks output and I had either inherited files or had gotten slopping in my own file naming.

<Disclaimer> I have no financial stake in this script. I am just another very satisfied customer. </Disclaimer>

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
Tammy dot Vanboening at spectrumwritingllc.com