[Framers] Framemaker certification

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Thu May 25 12:45:52 PDT 2017

Adobe no longer offers FrameMaker for ACE testing--the last official ACE
test was for version 10.
It is hard to say if Adobe is going to come out with an updated test or just
let it go quietly into the night. Those who would know probably can't say...

The Ledet info is for classes that PREP one to take the test, NOT the test
itself. Only Pearson Vue can give the official, proctored tests (which cost
$180 per test/try) and that test is no longer listed on Pearson's site.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Instructor and Expert since 1995
Certified FrameMaker Consultant since 1991

___________________

Does Adobe not offer certification for framemaker anymore? ?I was looking on
adobe.com for the new exams for the latest version and couldn't find
anything.
Thanks in advance,?Laura?

Message: 2
I found this online - but it's for Frame 10:
https://www.ledet.com/certification/adobe/framemaker/prepguide

The same company offers current Frame training but I didn't see anything
about certification:
https://www.ledet.com/training/Adobe/41-FrameMaker#outlines