[Framers] Frame 15 UI annoyances

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 26 05:08:43 PDT 2017

1. I'd use FrameScript to SaveAs MIF quietly to avoid the dialogs. Don't
know if there's a way to disable warnings in FM itself.

2. Check the ini file to see if the checkbox "took." I believe there's a
line in the ini that controls the auto-save setting.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358