[Framers] Frame 15 UI annoyances

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:16:15 PDT 2017

Good pint, Rick. Any MIF should open in any legacy version and just dump
whatever isn't supported... And it wouldn't generate the warning because
all features would be supported.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358