[Framers] Linking to a paragraph

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri May 26 07:11:38 PDT 2017

That's a basic use case for cross-references. In your example, you
have a cookbook and you're linking to the heading paragraphs of
recipes, right? Use the definition <$paratext> and the link to the
heading "Peach Melba" will be "Peach Melba." Works the same whether
the target is in the current .fm file or another .fm file.

Look at the screen shot here:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/2015/using/index.html#t=using-framemaker-2015%2Ffrm_single_sourcing%2FInsert_cross-references-.htm