[Framers] Unable to obtain newest TCS from Adobe under maintenance agreement

Harding, Dan dharding at illinois.edu
Tue May 30 09:53:45 PDT 2017

Good morning,

My apologies for the somewhat off-topic post, but with Adobe reps participating on this list, my hope is that someone here can put me in touch with the appropriate party at Adobe that can solve this issue.

In December of 2015 my university department purchased a renewal of software "maintenance" for my license of Technical Communication Suite, which is supposed to provide all upgrades at no charge through January 1, 2018. When TCS 2017 was released earlier this year I had the campus software purchasing entity put through a request to obtain my copy of TCS 2017 under the agreement. My campus rep has been working on this for MONTHS now and keeps getting stonewalled and passed around to different groups within Adobe, with no resolution in sight.

For whatever reason, Adobe is refusing to honor the software maintenance that we paid for.

Whom at Adobe should I be yelling at? I've reached my limit with respect to patience.

Thank you.

Dan Harding