[Framers] FM 2017 bugs(?)

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Nov 21 15:12:45 PST 2017

Hi...

I must admit that I haven't actively been using FM 2017 much since it
came out .. just some random testing. But I'm trying to use it now, and
have run into two problems that I'm hoping are just me missing something.

1) In the Paragraph and Character designers, there used to be the ..
Commands: New Format .. option. I'm not seeing this in FM 2017. How do
you create a new character or paragraph format?

2) The various View options (Text Symbols, Element Boundaries, etc.)
used to be document specific .. now it seems that changing one of these
settings affects all open documents. Really? That's not good.

Thoughts/observations?

Thanks,
...scott