[Framers] Extendscript: Suppress console logging (FM 2017)?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Nov 22 11:07:26 PST 2017

As far as I know, you can't suppress the console logging. Would be
really nice to be able to assign certain "levels" to types console
messages and then offer an option to the end user as to which ones they
want to see. (As well as providing programmatic control over the logging
and display of the console itself.)

...scott