[Framers] OT-Documenting APIs

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 12:45:06 PST 2017

>Given this fact, I'm wondering if anyone knows of an online course(s) I
could take to how to do [API documentation].

Check out Peter Gruenbaum's classes on Udemy:
https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=peter%20gruenbaum&src=ukw (this link
also shows some that aren't his, but some other person named Peter).

And I 2nd (and 3rd) the suggestion to work through Tom Johnson's tutorials
on his idratherbewriting site.

And I 2nd (and 3rd) the suggestion to join the Write the Docs Slack network.
There are channels for all sorts of API- and specific coding
framework-related tools, techniques, and technologies. The Write the Docs
website also has a link to its forum/archive somewhere, which is likely to
have a bunch of helpful getting-started sort of info.

-Monique