[Framers] Linking to a LAN Shared Drive

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Fri Oct 6 07:26:57 PDT 2017

Hi  Guys…something odd.

In the Hypertext dialog box with command Go to URL, I enter

message URL File:///\\xxx.xxx.xxx\xx\CORP\MANY\DEPTDATA\xxxx\xxx_Reference.pdf

When I click the button, it converts to:

message URL File:///\\xxx.xxx.xxx\xx\CORP\smANY‡EPTDATA\xxxx\xxx_Reference.pdf

What’s with …CORP\smANY‡EPTDATA… and how do I prevent it from altering what I’m entering?

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.