[Framers] Anyone know of a way to include a non-breaking hyphen/dash in a variable definition?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:25:57 PDT 2017

Yup, sure are. For all FM revs... Not seeing one for FM 17, although I only
went through a couple pages of results. Because I haven't IDed one that
works in 17 yet, hence the question -- hoping someone has a solution that
works.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358